Violent Ice Cream
An amazing collection of top-ranking Snare Drum solosby Mike McIntosh, Jeff Queen, Nick Angelis, Tyler Dempsey, Chip Webster
Now we've really done it! Some of the world's greatest snare drummers have¬†come together to bring you inside their warped minds.¬†
Tapspace is proud to¬†offer you the world's most jam-packed, advanced rudimental snare solos! What's¬†more is that many of these solos were actually performed in DCI and PASIC¬†solo competitions throughout the years, all being top-ranked and pushing¬†the boundaries of what is possible with a couple of sticks on kevlar! If¬†you think you can hang, see what these pro's can dish up in Violent¬†Ice Cream!
This book is saddle-stitch bound with¬†a full-color glossy cover and has more notes than you'll know what to do with!
Here's what you get:
- "TRAIN WRECK" (3:30) by NICK ANGELIS (1992 DCI Snare Drum¬†Champion)
- "BOLERO FOR ED" (4:40) by CHIP WEBSTER (SCV Percussion¬†Instructor in 1998 and 1999)
- "THREE" (3:50) by MIKE McINTOSH (1991 PASIC Snare Drum Champion)
- "RODENT TOMFOOLERY (Trixus Maximus)" (3:40) by TYLER DEMPSEY (1996¬†PASIC Snare Drum Champion)
- "TRIBUTE" (4:05) by JEFF QUEEN (two-time PASIC Snare Drum Champion from 1994-95 and two-time DCI Snare Drum Champion from 1994-95)
A groovy collection of 6 short cadences aimed at younger players (or those in a hurry!) - Volume 1.
A collection of contemporary, intermediate four-mallet marimba solos that are perfect for private study or concert performance.
Tapspace teams up with consummate musician and drumset artist Royal Hartigan to produce a highly comprehensive coordination development book for...