Virtual Drumline 2.5 (Boxed DVD)
The world"s most powerful marching and concert percussion software instrument.(version 2.5.5)
ENDLESS VARIETY AND DETAIL FOR ULTRA REALISM
|INTEGRATES INTO YOUR FAVORITE MUSIC SOFTWARE!
WANT TO LEARN MORE?
Visit our list of frequently asked questions about Virtual Drumline.
Click here to browse the User Guide (version 2.5.5).
Finale (2009 or newer) ships included with a small sub-set of "VDLite" instruments from VDL, so you may have already tapped into what it sounds like. There's a whole lot more to be found in the full version of VDL 2.5, though. Click here to see how the full version of VDL compares to what comes with Finale.
VIRTUAL DRUMLINE LIBRARY REQUIREMENTS
For current library version 2.5.5
- Kontakt Player free (version 4 or higher) or full version of Kontakt (version 4 or higher)
- DVD drive to install software (not required if purchasing as a download)
- 4.5 GB available hard disk space
- Native Instruments Service Center (free) to activate library on your computer via internet
KONTAKT PLAYER 5 REQUIREMENTS
- Mac - OS X 10.6 (latest update) or higher, Intel Core Duo, 2 GB RAM
- Windows - Windows 7 or Windows 8 (latest Service Pack), 32/64-bit, Intel Core Duo or AMD Athlon 64 X2, 2GB RAM
- Supported Interfaces: Stand-alone, VST, Audio Units, RTAS (Pro Tools 9 or higher), ASIO, CoreAudio, WASAPI
- 1 GB available hard disk space
KONTAKT PLAYER 4 REQUIREMENTS
- Mac: Mac OS X 10.5, Intel Core Duo 1.66GHz, 1GB RAM
- Windows: Windows XP (SP2)/Vista (32/64-bit), Pentium or Athlon XP 1.4GHz, 1GB RAM
- Supported Interfaces: Stand-alone, VST, Audio Units, RTAS (Pro Tools 7 or higher), ASIO, CoreAudio, DirectSound, WASAPI
- 1GB available hard disk space
Drumline is not a notation program.
If you wish to write percussion notation using Virtual Drumline sounds, you should use either Finale or Sibelius notation programs. For more info on this and other pre-sale questions, please visit our FAQ page..
Glockenspiels & Crotales
KEY TO TERMS:
(KS) - Instrument contains Keyswitch functions
(MW) - Instrument contains special features controlled by Mod-Wheel
(AutoRL) - Instrument uses "Auto Right/Left" feature to automatically rotate between right and left handed strokes
(PED) - Instrument may be controlled via standard sustain pedal
Manual - Instrument allows manual user-control over right and left-hand strokes
LITE - Instrument is streamlined to help conserve system resources
The world's most powerful marching and concert percussion software instrument, now available as a direct download!
Learn how to harness the power of Virtual Drumline¬ô within Finale¬ģ and Sibelius¬ģ with this downloadable, onscreen training course featuring...
7.5 upgrade for registered single-users of Sibelius versions 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 or 6.