VIRTUAL DRUMLINE LIBRARY (BOXED DVD) REQUIREMENTS
For current library version 2.5.5
- Kontakt Player free (version 4 or higher) or full version of Kontakt (version 4 or higher)
- DVD drive to install software
- 4.5 GB available hard disk space
- Native Instruments Service Center (free) to activate library on your computer via internet
KONTAKT PLAYER 5 REQUIREMENTS
- Mac - OS X 10.6 (latest update) or higher, Intel Core Duo, 2 GB RAM
- Windows - Windows 7 or Windows 8 (latest Service Pack), 32/64-bit, Intel Core Duo or AMD Athlon 64 X2, 2GB RAM
- Supported Interfaces: Stand-alone, VST, Audio Units, RTAS (Pro Tools 9 or higher), ASIO, CoreAudio, WASAPI
- 1 GB available hard disk space
KONTAKT PLAYER 4 REQUIREMENTS
- Mac: Mac OS X 10.5, Intel Core Duo 1.66GHz, 1GB RAM
- Windows: Windows XP (SP2)/Vista (32/64-bit), Pentium or Athlon XP 1.4GHz, 1GB RAM
- Supported Interfaces: Stand-alone, VST, Audio Units, RTAS (Pro Tools 7 or higher), ASIO, CoreAudio, DirectSound, WASAPI
- 1GB available hard disk space
NOTE: Virtual Drumline is not a notation program. .
If you wish to write percussion notation using Virtual Drumline sounds, you should use either Finale or Sibelius notation programs. For more info on this and other pre-sale questions, please visit our FAQ page..
VIRTUAL DRUMLINE DEMYSTIFIED DVD TRAINING COURSE REQUIREMENTS
- 7GB storage space
- Mac or PC computer with Flash Player installed
Note: ALL video tutorials are based on using a template from The Write Score (sold separately). Please visit www.thewritescore.com for more info.
The world's most powerful marching and concert percussion software instrument, now available as a direct download!
Offers increased performance, new instruments, updated documentation, and numerous other enhancements and fixes.
Virtual Drumline works best when entering music with a MIDI keyboard. The new Korg nanoKEY 2 USB keyboards are super small, and priced for small...
$264.00 Sale Price: $239.00