VIRTUAL DRUMLINE LIBRARY (BOXED DVD) REQUIREMENTS
For current library version 2.5.5
- Kontakt Player free (version 4 or higher) or full version of Kontakt (version 4 or higher)
- DVD drive to install software
- 4.5 GB available hard disk space
- Native Instruments Service Center (free) to activate library on your computer via internet
KONTAKT PLAYER 5 REQUIREMENTS
- Mac - OS X 10.6 (latest update) or higher, Intel Core Duo, 2 GB RAM
- Windows - Windows 7 or Windows 8 (latest Service Pack), 32/64-bit, Intel Core Duo or AMD Athlon 64 X2, 2GB RAM
- Supported Interfaces: Stand-alone, VST, Audio Units, RTAS (Pro Tools 9 or higher), ASIO, CoreAudio, WASAPI
- 1 GB available hard disk space
KONTAKT PLAYER 4 REQUIREMENTS
- Mac: Mac OS X 10.5, Intel Core Duo 1.66GHz, 1GB RAM
- Windows: Windows XP (SP2)/Vista (32/64-bit), Pentium or Athlon XP 1.4GHz, 1GB RAM
- Supported Interfaces: Stand-alone, VST, Audio Units, RTAS (Pro Tools 7 or higher), ASIO, CoreAudio, DirectSound, WASAPI
- 1GB available hard disk space
NOTE: Virtual Drumline is not a notation program. .
If you wish to write percussion notation using Virtual Drumline sounds, you should use either Finale or Sibelius notation programs. For more info on this and other pre-sale questions, please visit our FAQ page..
VIRTUAL DRUMLINE DEMYSTIFIED DVD TRAINING COURSE REQUIREMENTS
- 7GB storage space
- Mac or PC computer with Flash Player installed
Note: ALL video tutorials are based on using a template from The Write Score (sold separately). Please visit www.thewritescore.com for more info.
Learn how to harness the power of Virtual DrumlineĀ within FinaleĀ® and SibeliusĀ® with this onscreen DVD training course featuring Bryan Harmsen.
Virtual Drumline is the world's most powerful marching and concert percussion software instrument, featuring the Santa Clara Vanguard percussion...
The world's most powerful marching and concert percussion software instrument, now available as a direct download!