FAQ Home » Ordering FAQs
My order failed. Something about an "AVS mismatch"
If your order is not successfully placed, you may see an error message saying something about an AVS Mismatch. What this probably means is that the billing address you entered on the order does not match the address on file with your credit card company. If this happens, re-enter your order and double-check to make sure your billing address is correct.
AVS stands for "Address Verification System" which is a security measure used by our website to create a more secure shopping environment online.
Please also read this topic for more information on failed orders.
- Why haven't I received my download key?
- Using Finale Allegro, PrintMusic, Songwriter and Notepad.
- Obtaining extra scores for festival or competition.
- When I try to load a Multi into the VDL player in standalone, I get this error message:"This application has failed to start because PRM.dll was not found." - (Windows only)
- I’m Blocked From Using Your Webstore!