Questions in VDL User FAQs
You use Virtual Drumline, but you're stuck with a technical question? Here's the place to find answers to some commonly asked questions from VDL Users.
Page 1 out of 2 Pages
- What's the difference between the FULL and LITE instruments
- What to do if rhythms sound wobbly or unaccurate
- Achieving best performance
- My CD-Rom drive doesn't recognize the VDL disk
- Making Recordings of Virtual Drumline Playback
- When I try to load a Multi into the VDL player in standalone, I get this error message:"This application has failed to start because PRM.dll was not found." - (Windows only)
- Questions about Soundcards
- What is latency?
- Why can't I hear the VDL sounds when saving as an audio file in Finale 2006?
- I do not have a MIDI Keyboard. What other options do I have?
- Can I trigger VDL for live use?
- How many battery bass drum pitches are available in VDL?
- Is it possible for me to load my VDL 2.5 onto my external hard drive rather than on my laptop?
- Does Virtual Drumline work/plug in with Apple's GarageBand?
- Installing VDL 2.5 on Leopard (Mac OS X 10.5)
- About the .nkx files that come with VDL 2.5
- Replacing a broken or lost disk
- Licensing Terms (EULA) for Virtual Drumline
- VDL compatibility with Windows 7
- Kontakt Player isn't showing up in Finale or Sibelius